I welcome you (finally) to my blog! This sets a new record of procrastination for me, but the important thing is, after a year and a half, she’s up! A place for all those missing reviews and lots of other fun stuff!
I figured my first written entry should be a ‘Get to know me’ sort of post. A few useless facts for your reading pleasure!
1. I eat chocolate everyday because I like being happy
2. I get very frustrated that people can’t read my mind.
3. Cat person
4. Youtube is not my job. I would’ve been fired. I’d also have to eat my skincare products to survive, and they don’t all taste good.
5. I’m not into “cutesy” except for latte art and dim sum. Those can’t be cutesy enough!
6. Obsessed with piggies. They make me unreasonably joyful. I don’t really eat pork because of my deep respect for the intelligent creatures.
7. Social Introvert
8. I love only red and orange gummy bears, which I consume by first chomping off each leg, then the arms, head and lastly the torso. The torso part is always least satisfying
9. Went to a British school through O-levels and A-levels. Lost my English accent living in the US, but when it creeps back around old friends, I sound so pretentious.
10. I seem to give off an appearance of calm and collectiveness. This is always shocking news to me. Inside, I am a bag of exploding firecrackers.
11. My mum is the most tasteful, remarkable woman I know.
12. Tea person. Matcha or traditional, strong English Breakfast with soy milk and sugar.
13. I had years of traveling extensively only to new places I’ve never been. I’m forever grateful I got to visit my friend in Syria a year before this mess. My heart breaks seeing what’s happened to this beautiful country and its people.
14. NOT a morning person.
15. Clumsy in a way that seems to delight those around me.
16. Allergic to drama.
18. The meaning behind,”Gothamista” is explained in the “About Me”
19. Uncontrollable potty mouth. Otherwise, I don’t feel I’ve properly expressed myself.
20. I will never strive for perfection. Unoriginal, overrated and boring AF.
Wishing you great skin health!